Pazartesi, Mayıs 09, 2011

How to tell if your 1909 S. V.D.B is real

How to tell if your 1909 S. V.D.B is real



I have noticed that there have been a couple of people asking about the 1909 S V.B.D cents recently. As this is something I have been trying to educate myself on I thought I would share a couple of the simplest ways to identify the most common fakes.

Below I will show a Fake example with a real 1909 S V.D.B below it.





Fake


Real








#2 look at the reverse of the coin a real 1909 S V.D.B will have a shallow N

Fake



Real








Fake



Real








If you have any more tricks pleas share . Hope this helped someone.


Edit I will try to add the contributions from this thread to the original post as they come .

Mint Mark Positions thanks to rlm's cents

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder